Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SOON THE WEDDING!


Just 11 more days and my only daugher will be a married lady! She has waited a long time for this special guy, and I am so happy for her. I have often prayed that if there was someone out there who would love her as deeply and faithfully as she would love him, please help them find each other. As he was born in Holland, it is understandable that it took a bit longer for them to finally meet, but thanks to God and Match.com, they have, and now the big day looms for them.

So now my two children will both be married and settled in their beautiful homes, and perhaps my only grandchild will have cousins one day. So the circle of life is completed, and whatever positive genes I might have have been passed on to another generation. Mindblowing.

This is one of my favorite pictures, taken when Niels and Jen were in town for Jen to introduce her man to friends and relatives in Minnesota. This was taken when they went out to see her brother and his wife, and Niels met Jen's nephew and Godchild for the first time. It appears that it was a good meeting for all!

No comments: