Saturday, March 24, 2007

RAIN!!!!

For only the third of fourth day all winter, we have had RAIN...1.5 inches worth, and since we only get 7 inches a year, that is a lot! But I should was reminded of how solar-powered I am....just no energy the past few day. All I wanted to do was snack and watch TV. I did almost finish the book I started on the plane on the way to Ohio last month...but with no riding or swimming and with all the munching, I probably gained 5 #! The sun is supposed to return this afternoon and tomorrow is predicted to be glorious. TRAIL RIDE!!!!!
I am beginning to get the snowbird fever...when one starts flying home, the others nervously start flapping and honking about heading north, too. I am starting to plan on getting Bart's spring immunizations done and health certificate, shoes re-set (both are done much cheaper down here), and need to think about cleaning up the horse trailer living quarters, shed, address changes, and all that other fun stuff that goes with leaving home for 6 months. Sign. Guess I will have another cup of coffee, and curl up on the couch with a quilt and finish that book.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fly fly fly away home!